Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What are you doing?

8:23 AM
Not the best start this morning.  Baby got me up at 4 ish and then again at 5.  Topped off breast feeding Lexi just now at 8 so I could go for a walk with friends after dropping Tristan off at school.  First interaction with my 7 year old Tristan was not the most patient and loving when I discovered he'd not done his homework last night and now I've got to help him do some before we leave in 15 minutes!  Being rushed is definitely not something I like.  Once I gave into the fact that he was not going to finish it, I felt much better and was able to be more loving and patient with him.

11:19
Not sure how long the baby will let me type, but have quick second.  Went on an hour walk today with Amy and Melanie.  That was fun!

1:54
Baby just went down for a nap.  I went to the store to get ingredients for my new recipe Olive Garden Manicotti Formaggio with Shrimp.  Wait, baby still fussing....  gotta go. 

Update - That recipe turned our good but had wayyyy too much fat for my taste.

No comments: